Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accounting, tax and advisory services across a range of markets and sectors.
In South Africa, Mazars employs over 1000 staff members in 12 offices nationally. With the skills of 18000 women and men operating in 79 countries across 6 continents managed by 950 partners, we’re big enough to service international listed clients yet small enough to help small companies grow and prosper in their environments.
For more information go to www.mazars.co.za
A strategy based on our values...
The MAZARS Partnership Social Responsibility strategy is defined through programs designed and developed at Group level, then adopted and enriched at country level. As a socially aware organisation, the responsibility and principle linked to the sustainable development are at the heart of MAZARS challenges. Since 2008, MAZARS Group has structured and perpetuated its approach as part of a strategy for the Group Social Responsibility called Partnership Social Responsibility (PSR).
Furthermore, the countries also have a wide margin of initiatives, which allowed many local projects to be implemented and become good practices that may be replicated within the Group. Some of our projects include the following:
- Pro Bono Audits for various NGO’s;
- Bursaries to University Students;
- Thuthuka Mentorship Programme at Stellenbosch University;
- Thuthuka Welcoming week Programme Stellenbosch University;
- Monthly casual days where funds goes towards NGO’s nominated by staff members;
- MAZARS day – where we work on a community project;
- Mandela day projects, including 67 minutes for Mandela;
- Easter Egg drive – collection of Easter eggs for hospitals and children homes;
- Computer donations – old computers donated to schools;
- Baby Product drive – collection for children homes;
- Sponsorship of various charity golf days;
- Audit Tutorial classes at Universities;
- Santa Shoebox;
- #MazarsforGood Innovation Challenge;
- Financial Fitness 2016 – Seminar to empower female entrepreneurs
- Sponsorship of academic prizes for various schools